There are many different market research companies to choose from.
So how do you know which company is right for you?
This article covers some of the key factors you should consider.
If you’re like most business owners, you’re always looking for ways to improve customer loyalty and satisfaction.
That’s where net promoter score (NPS) comes in. In this article we will uncover:
– What is the net promoter score?
– How do you calculate NPS?
– What is a Good / Bad NPS score?
– How to create NPS surveys?
– How to interpret your NPS score?
– How to improve your NPS score?
If you’re looking for a market research company in Australia, you’ve come to the right place.
In this article, we will discuss the top three market research companies in Australia and what they have to offer.
Each of these companies has a unique approach to market research, so it’s important to do your homework before choosing one.
Whilst brand awareness and brand salience may seem similar, they measure different levels of consumer commitment to a brand.
To learn more about the difference and how to measure them effectively, click below.
There are many questions that can be used to measure brand awareness.
However we have selected our top 5 most useful brand awareness questions that you should ask in your next brand research study.
In this article we will dive deep into Brand Tracking and help you understand:
– What brand tracking is and how it works
– Why brands are important?
– What brand tracking measures?
– How to set up a brand tracking program
– How to use brand tracking data
– Common Brand Tracking Issues / What to Avoid
If you are new to brand tracking and are setting up a monitor for the first time, we have put together a list of 10 metrics to use as a starting point.
What is the definition of market segmentation? Uncover why it is important for marketers to group people based on their distinguishing characteristics and how it can be used to improve your marketing ROI with market segmentation examples.