Did you know that 93 percent of all purchase decisions are made subconsciously? That’s why brand awareness is so important in consumer decision making. If consumers aren’t aware of your brand, they won’t even consider it when making a purchase.
In this article, we’ll discuss why brand awareness is so important and how you can increase it among your target audience.
If you’re ready to take your marketing to the next level, we’ve got the perfect tool for you.
Brand tracking studies are an essential part of any marketing strategy. They allow you to measure your brand’s health and performance in the marketplace.
Here are five steps to creating an effective brand tracking study
Discover everything you need to know about measuring brand awareness.
In this guide we will discuss:
– What is brand awareness
– How brand awareness can influence purchase decisions
– How do you measure brand awareness
– The benefits of tracking brand awareness metrics
– The challenges of measuring brand awareness
– The factors that contribute to brand awareness
– The relationship between awareness and loyalty
– The connection between awareness and equity
– Tips for increasing brand awareness
In this article we will dive deep into Brand Tracking and help you understand:
– What brand tracking is and how it works
– Why brands are important?
– What brand tracking measures?
– How to set up a brand tracking program
– How to use brand tracking data
– Common Brand Tracking Issues / What to Avoid